Spiked Felling 5.5” Wedges
SPIKED FELLING WEDGES – 10” INCH GREEN PLASTIC WEDGE – 2 PACK
Protect yourself, your team, and your chainsaw equipment from injury and damage when felling large trees by adding the Alpha Convent Chainsaw Wedge Set to your chainsaw safety gear. Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, these 5.5-inch (13.9 cm) wood cutting wedges fit easily in your felling wedge pouch, can withstand extreme temperatures, and are highly stable under heavy loads. Each logging wedge features 12 angled spikes that provide a strong grip when driven into a tree. To use, simply drive the wedge into a back cut of the tree that is being felled, then finish cutting. The wedge will create a mechanical lifting force that pushes the center of gravity for the tree away from you in the direction you intend. This tree-felling wedge set comes with (4) 5.5-inch green wedges.
- SPIKED WEDGES: The Redneck Convent 2 Pack Single Taper Plastic Wedges for Tree Cutting are designed to stabilize and help guide a tree that is being felled; Each 10-inch (25.4 cm) felling wedge for tree cutting features 11 angled spikes; These angular points, or felling “dogs”, face the stump to lift the tree side and help guide the tree to fall in the opposite direction
- GUIDE LARGE TREES WHILE FELLING: A log splitting wedge is designed to work for medium and large trees; They are inserted into the tree before initiating the felling cut to help guide the direction in which the tree will fall by lifting the base towards the opposite direction; This keeps you and your team safe and gives you more control over your work; The spikes on this plastic wedge also help to provide a better hold which creates more force and pressure to overcome back fall
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND LONGEVITY: Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, (preferred material for professional logging tools) these wood splitting wedges can withstand extreme weather and temperatures and are highly stable under heavy loads; Use this wedge to prevent the weight of the tree from pinching your chainsaw accessories; The plastic construction is also soft enough that it will not damage your logging chain if it accidentally comes in contact with the chainsaw wedge
- EASY TO USE: Felling trees can be a dangerous task if you are unequipped and unskilled in the act; These felling tree cutting wedges help to direct the direction in which your tree will fall to make it safer and easier to work on various size trees; Simply drive the wedge into a back cut as soon as there is space behind the saw and finish cutting; The tree wedge will create a mechanical lifting force that pushes the center of gravity for the tree away from you in the direction you intend
- CONTENTS: This chainsaw wedges set include (2) 10-inch wedges; Always wear safety glasses and other personal protective equipment when felling; Wedges are not designed for splitting firewood
We offer 24/7 Ticket and Email Support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any sort of help.